|Please note, by attesting to the execution of a signed application, you are certifying that all information is true and accurate. Falsifying this application will lead to legal action by the City of New Haven in accordance with penalties applicable by law.|
Read the entire Municipal Tax Relief Deferral Program Application:
· Fully complete Property Information Section
· Check the Deferral Program Box
· Check the Proper Eligibility Box
· Make copies of your Proof of Residency or Proof of Ownership Documents (REQUIRED)
· Landlords, make copies of significant revenue decline or commensurate forbearance documentation
· Review Applicant’s Attestation, sign and date;
· Submit the online application or mail with required documentation to the Office of the Assessor.
Please note, as of the end of the 90-day grace period, interest will accrue dating back to the initial due date at 1.5% per month on any unpaid balance.
Applications must be received by the Office of Management and Budget and Office of the Assessor by June 30th, 2020.
Call the Assessor's Office at: (203) 887-1060 (Beginning Wednesday May 27, 2020) or send an email to TaxDeferral@newhavenct.gov